Burdened by Homework? Let us write your essays and assignments Order This NowHello. The questions need to be answered in APA format. Quoted, summarized, and paraphrased content cannot stand alone – all sourced information must be accompanied by at least 3-4 lines of self-written, original text, explaining each line of quoted content. Quoted, summarized, or paraphrased material, derived from a source needs to be cited/referenced both in-text and as a reference at the end of the response. Thank you!
1) To ensure an outline exhibits parallelism, what should you do? Give an example of part of an outline that shows parallelism.
2) Explain the four main components of effective outlines.
3) Which of these is the correct descriiption of coordination, as it relates to outlines? Select one:
a. Each heading and subheading should preserve parallel structure. If the first heading is a verb, the second heading should be a verb.
b. All the information contained in Heading 1 should have the same significance as the information contained in Heading 2.
c. The information in the headings should be general while the information in the subheadings should be specific.
d. Each heading should be divided into two or more subheadings.
4) Explain the steps for effective paraphrasing of source material for an annotated bibliography.
5) What is the difference between an annotated bibliography and a works cited list?
6) What information is listed first in an APA citation? Select one:
a. The book or article title
b. The year of the source’s publication
c. The author of the work
d. The publisher
7) Compare and contrast an argumentative essay with an expository essay.
8) Is it possible to write an effective argument essay without a thesis statement? Explain your reasoning.
9) What is a warrant in the context of an argument essay? Select one:
a. A title or an announcement of the subject
b. A restatement of the thesis in the concluding paragraph
c. An explanation of how evidence supports a thesis
d. A summary of the main ideas taken from sources
10) Why is it necessary to have efficient grammatical skills?
11) Which of the following are reasons to integrate quotations, paraphrase, or summarize material? Select one:
a. Provide support for claims or add credibility to your writing
b. Call attention to a position that you wish to agree or disagree with
c. Expand the breadth or depth of your writing
d. all of the above
12) Do you agree with Silverman’s summary / review of Schlosser’s book Reefer Madness? Write a response to Silverman’s argument. Do you agree or disagree? Use specific examples in your response.
References (more are attached):
Burdened by Homework? Let us write your essays and assignments Order This Now